IT Project Management / Requirements / Business / Systems Analyst
· Twenty Five years of data processing experience including:
· Eight years of Oracle experience including one on one customer service,
problem analysis, diagnostics and troubleshooting, problem resolution and
· Practical experience in Oracle General Ledger, Order Management, Advanced
Pricing and Shipping and other manufacturing areas such as Purchasing,
Inventory and Work in Progress, Bill of Materials and Sales, Marketing, Istore
· Practical experience in diagnostics and trouble shooting of Financials
including Account Receivables, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets, Payroll and
· Practical experience in diagnostics and trouble shooting of ATG, RDBMS,
Discoverer, and Workflow and all foundation applications and system
· In depth experience, both in system and business requirements for major
telecom acquisition and billing systems. This includes creation of business
and system requirements, system design, testing and implementation and
troubleshooting and problem resolution. This also includes one on one
customer marketing and sales support for numerous newly implemented
· One year of Inventory / Materials Management design and coding for a
Canadian based hospital corporation working with products supplier Baxter
Travenol of New York.
· Four years of maintenance and coding on all medical and business
applications for Sunbelt Systems ( Florida Hospital ) including In Patient, Out
Patient, Accounting, Billing, Xray and Materials Management.
· Twenty-six years of broad-based business and data processing experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Produced a number of
handbooks, white papers and online articles have been written.
· Produced numerous reports, essays, guidelines and manuals for overall
system design and business applications development.
· Authored ‘ Armed and Ready ’ The Art and Science of Using Information and
have received a number of personal awards and citations.
January 2009 - Present - Oracle Corporation
- Customer Service Rep Critical Accounts
January 2008-2009 - Hewitt Associates - Orlando Florida
Systems Configuration Analyst
· Design, development and configuration of out-sourced retirement and
May 1999-2007 - Oracle Corporation - Orlando Florida
Technical Support / Troubleshooter
· Delivered customer support including analysis, problem resolution and
implementation for a number of Oracle applications.
· Worked on the GL team, the Order Management Team and the On Demand
· Specialized in problem identification, diagnostics and troubleshooting.
· Focused on and created an online html guide for troubleshooting while on the
· Volunteered and worked late evening and weekend shifts as needed.
· Team Lead for questions or problems, accessing and running diagnostics.
Central point for any and all application troubleshooting information.
August 1987-May1999 - Auxco/CBIS/Convergsys - Orlando, FL
Programmer / Requirements Analyst / Tester / Sales and Marketing
· Initially coded and maintained a telecom / cellular billing and acquisition
· Moved into product development and business requirements analysis and
design and development of new systems.
· Worked with Sales and Marketing in the promotion and delivery of those new
· Last duties included customer service and rapid problem resolution of the
above new systems.
· Thirteen years of comprehensive coding, analytical and business experience.
September 1986–August 1987 Baxter Travenol Orlando, FL
Programmer / Requirements Analyst / Tester
· Responsible for analyzing business requirements and provide coding for a
new Materials Management system.
· Supervised the coding and the assignments to a small team of consultants.
Maintained code quality and version and backups. Worked with new versions
of code applications and trained the team on the new code.
August 1981-August 1986 Florida Hospital / Sunbelt Corporation Orlando, FL
Programmer – Analyst
· Provided technical and functional support for all online and batch systems.
· Provide diagnostics and troubleshooting as needed, on a 24 x 7 basis.
· Systems include all Accounting, Patient Care and Medical services
1990-1991 Rollins/Graduate School Business Winter Park, FL
· Certificate -- Decision Support Systems
· Certificate -- Marketing / Decision Support Systems
1982-1984 various colleges
· Various Programming Languages
1973-1980 University of Hawaii
· AS Degree -- Business Management
· Certificate Degree -- Drafting and Graphics Technology
1972-1973 San Diego City College
· One semester – Radio and Television Production
Technical Experience and Training
COBOL, SQL, C, C++,Visual Basic, Access ( have studied Java, Java Script and HTML )
Familiar with Oracle 11i applications and layout, IBM systems, Data General systems,
DEC systems, MS PowerPoint, Access, Word, Excel, Lotus Notes
Multiple technical schools, business courses, system design and development courses.
Personal development courses, Oracle Boot camp, and numerous courses in business and
· 'Common Sense Software Development' - white paper
· 'Armed and Ready' - The Art and Science of Using Information
· 'Momentum' - Debt Reducing / Wealth Increasing Formulas
· 'Always Seek the Perfect Wave' - Philosophies You Can Live With
· 'Exercise Your Assets' - The Art of Developing Your Potential
· 'Knowledge is Power' - Article on Ezines.Com
Martin Monroe / On Demand Diagnostician --- 407-445-3803
Felix Ruiz / Senior Analyst / Latin Division --- 407-321-1909
Ben Nguyen / Order Management / Oracle --- 407-458-1969
Work: Oracle / 407-458-1930